on 13 August 2013
We're trying to get more vegetables into our diet and this book is perfect for it. The recipes are different and easy to follow. The ones I have tried(pasta sauces) are truly delicious, can't wait to try the rest.
on 26 October 2015
A beautiful cookbook. I don't care that many of the recipes come from other collections. All the recipes are tasty and imaginative and really work. So many delicious main curses for home and entertaining.
on 18 November 2011
You just can not beat a Delia cook book. Simple and delicious food and this book s the best. Being a veggie you can get in a bit of a rut but some of these dishes are lovely and also simple to cook.
on 30 May 2012
This book was a present for a vegetarian friend. Of course she told me it was very good, but that one would expect.
This review must therefore be accepted with caution.
on 24 October 2013
Bought this after borrowing from a friend. Super recipes for all not just vegetarians. Another great book from Delia.
Buy it you won't be disappointed.
on 27 May 2013
extremely versatile book we are`nt vegetarians but use this super book often at least twice a week even fussy grandchildren
are eating more vegetables
on 21 August 2013
A lovely cook book with smashing recepies and easy to follow instructions..My Mum now two copies of this book! Arrived in good condition and very pleased!
on 6 February 2013
I bought this for our vegetarian son when he left home. It's great and he loves it. It encouraged him to move away from pasta and omelettes.
on 26 November 2013
I love Delia Smith her recipes are very easy to follow, and I had most of the ingredients in my kitchen. Fabulous value for money thank you
on 29 December 2016
Love delia and having friends who are veggies this helps enormously, good for meat eaters to have a break once in a while.