on 25 August 2016
I bought this as a present for a friend who likes baking but is not very confident, she loves Delia's recipes because they are detailed and never fail.
As a result I get to eat cakes or savoury bakes every weekend, good every time! Thank you Delia!
on 23 March 2016
As always, Delia's cookery books are very easy to follow and make a perfect start to anyone's cooking library. i am so pleased that i shall try to get the whole set. I did buy mine from "World books" and only cost 1p. when it arrived it had not even been opened.
on 22 September 2010
Another wonderful cookbook from Delia Smith which is suitable for novice and experienced cooks alike. Easy to follow recipes and good photos of the finished cakes etc. I have been baking for over 40 years but was thrilled to discover new recipes which I haven't tried before and feel confident that everything will turn out beautifully as Delia's recipes always do.
on 24 March 2017
I've used a few recipes and i stick with those, lots in the book doesn't interest me, but what I've used have been good and worked out well.
certainly worth buying for me.
on 25 April 2014
While other younger celebrity come & go. Delian often is our default position. The one we refer to when other chefs books no. longer makes senses.
on 27 November 2015
Amazing condition for a used book. There are lots of lovely recipes and I am looking forward to trying them - photographs are inspiring.
on 4 September 2016
great cook books
on 1 February 2018
book arrived in very good condition. The selection of recipes is on an average scale.
on 25 February 2015
A delightful book with numerous easy, delicious looking recipes.
Not, however, I suspect one for those attempting to stick to a strict diet!
on 26 June 2015
Delia at her best, once again. There are so many nice recipes in this book with lovely illustrations, great instructions & tips. Definitely recommend it.