Customer reviews

on 7 June 2011
This is a great book,very informative too especially if you are interested to see how Nick Park and his team filmed Wallace&Gromit in A Close Shave.The seller sent the book well packaged and it took a few days to come.
on 24 January 2003
this is a great guide to the sotryboards of the classic wallace and gromit short - a close shave. if you want to get into animation, you'll first need a storyboard, and this is a great place to get inspiration on detail, angles and loads more.
well worth getting if your interested in animation
on 30 January 2001
I have a 4 year old W & G fan who loves this book. The pop up bits are so ingenious, and it really captures the fun of the original animation. Thoughly recomended!!
on 30 November 2012
This is the second book (Close shave) that I have purchased my grandchildren love it, the pop ups are fab. The only problem I have is that my grandchildren are 1 & 2 and adore this book, it's their absolute favourite, but they want to pull on the pop ups and they have been torn on the first one. This one is handled differently now, I make sure that I'm with them and only let them pull when there on my knee....Great buy and I would purchase again.....
on 24 May 2013
For World Book Day my 6 year old wanted to be Shaun the Sheep, but the image with the purple zig-zag across his middle as in this book. The school asks the children to dress up as the character AND bring the book. This arrived just in time, so a very happy 6 year old sheep went to school that day! Thank you
on 24 May 2013
Quite good this series of books are fantastic easy to read for beginners or english learners. Kids just love it