on 26 November 2014
So glad to get a copy of this book especially with so many of the episode appearing currently on Saturday Kitchen. Floyd is always fun and I have enjoyed his travels and recipes over the years. On my kitchen book shelf for the future.
on 9 October 2013
A good book - just like all of his books!

Every time a Floyd re-run comes on TV, I'm there - glued! - (much to my wifes annoyance!)
on 6 December 2012
Just a word of warning to anyone like me who was thinking of buying this on the basis of it being a cookery book. It is 189 pages of Floyd telling us about his trip around America, which I personally have no interest in, with some recipes in the back. I bought this hoping for a cookbook with some good american recipes with english measurements, as I can't get to grips with cups and the like. I was disappointed.
on 13 November 2014
Brilliant book everything in it what I wanted
on 5 August 2016
brilliant book and glad to have a copy again though the recipes seem very dated now - cut down or cut out the cream and they work well - was a favourite cookbook from student days
on 5 December 2015
Arrived in great time although I only bought it because I thought it had his Mississippi mud pie recipe in it and it does'nt.does anyone know a book with it in please.
on 4 September 2015
American recipes are a bit hit and miss as is the case with most of the old recipes books with American recipes.
on 6 January 2016
Item arrived within stated time scales and was of very good quality.
on 10 February 2016