Customer reviews

The Silent Girl: (Rizzoli & Isles series 9)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 July 2017
I struggled with this story and found it disappointing after being gripped by The Killing Place.
In fact the tension between Rizzoli & Isles in this story irritated me, considering how their friendship had been affected and threatened in the last book.
Although I liked some aspects of the fables and fairy tales, I found the link between the crimes of decades ago to the current story a little implausible. For me, the conclusion was a little too compact and not worth all the waiting for, and another hostage/captive situation where we knew one of our heroines would absolutely survive, was repetitious and in my opinion tedious.
That said I will most definitely be reading the next instalment as this review reflects my opinion and not the overall brilliance of TG.
on 17 July 2017
Another great story from Tess Gerritsen. Full of twists and turns. The Chinese threads were interesting and gave a view into the literary culture via fables, etc. A nice twist at the end.
on 26 June 2017
A great read, Gerritsen at her best in many ways. The only downside is that Maura Isles features so little - this is really a Rizzoli and Frost book. All in all though, a proper page turner and highly recommended!
on 1 September 2017
Interesting, well written and holds the reader till the end. Worth the money. Only weakness is it is a bit light in depth.
on 4 September 2017
This book is brilliant, it's the 9th book I've read of Tess Gerritsen and although the other books are great this is my favourite so far, twists and turns galore and it kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through!!
on 30 August 2016
Enjoyed reading it did not guess the ending until the last chapter but did guess the Monkey King!!😊Enjoy reading it !!
on 15 May 2017
Excellent read. Loving the whole of this series of books. Can't wait to start the next one. Keep them coming.
on 14 August 2017
Love all of her books
on 25 June 2017
Excellent read
on 7 April 2014
Read this in couple of days, it's absolutely riveting, could not put it down, think I've done all the rizolli and isles books for now, will move onto the standalone ones but truly hope to see some more r&I really soon.xx