Customer reviews

on 27 January 2014
This book is glossy and fabulous. My 13 year daughter is a huge fan of ugly betty so she was thrilled to receive this and looks at it all the time. A great purchase.
on 15 January 2013
just what I wanted.
Cover condition was just as it said so that was great.
And I love this book it reminds me how good Ugly Betty is!!
on 12 February 2013
I was amazed at this, from the look of an ordinary book on the picture to a glossy magazine. I should of read the product description but it is ugly Betty and I am a huge fan so I did not because I thought it would be just a book. The glossy magazine style book was a delightful surprise and very creative with the contents set out also as a magazine. I treasured it the moment it arrived.
on 29 September 2015
Great full magazine, very good for fans of the show. Packed full of articles and interviews. Bought for a fan of the show and was a great surprise to actually have a copy of 'Mode' magazine. Reminded me of the fact that the show finished too soon!
on 11 December 2009
Obviously a great gift for fanatics
Its content isn't vast- so there is no much reading in it for your money- but the articles are interesting
Think it is geared more for younger people
The main bonus is the lovely imagery
on 29 March 2010
I liked so much this great book and magazin about the Mode of Ugly Betty.
on 26 January 2009
This book is great if you are a fan of the show, it gets involved with the characters as well as the actors and the photographs are stunning, I personally was a little disapointed that Gio wasn't in it more.
on 20 February 2014
I love this, it's like a magazine and it has lots of interesting interviews that I love. It's cute and I just wish they'd done one for series 3 and 4