on 4 May 2017
I have never read any books by this author but I thoroughly enjoyed this family saga set in Ireland. The main characters are the Munroe family, parents and two sons and a daughter. I quickly became involved in their lives and loves and look forward to the sequel, Mirror Mirror, to find out how their future pans out.
on 30 April 2017
Was interesting to see the different characters develop. Really felt for some of them and felt frustrated by others of them. Love Patricia Scanlon's books. Not sure I want to read the sequel to this though having read some reviews of it!
on 6 May 2017
I've read several of Patricia Scanlan' s books but this has been my favourite. I loved every,character and their stories entwined perfectly. It was so true to life. Can't wait to read the follow up.
on 1 May 2017
As per normal.....wonderfully written.....good book.
on 23 August 2016
this book certainly delivers! in true Scanlan style, my attention and curiosity was held from the first page...highly recommended read!
on 3 August 2017
One of the best books I have read cant put it down.
on 21 July 2017
wifes purchase
on 29 April 2017
Enjoyable read
on 23 July 2017
Fine
on 10 May 2017
Lovely gentle book to read, perfectly portrays family life at that time. WIsh there was a continuation on the horizon.