on 11 May 2018
Caroline Myss is nothing short of genius. This early work is a very reliable introduction to the topic, it's scope covering energy anatomy and it's psychological corollaries. Lacks the depth provided by some weightier tomes. Good reference book.
on 16 April 2014
This is one of the best books I have read for a very long time..Caroline Myss writes with both clarity and conviction, giving the most comprehensive arguments and guidance on how we create our own physical, mental and spiriual sicknesses and how we can heal ourselves.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 September 2017
respected author, a good book even for reference, sits alongside volujmes by Hulda Clark , hanna Kreuger. worth reading, and re-reading..
on 24 March 2014
I'm a huge fan of Caroline Myss'. I recommend all her material, whether books or recorded workshops.
It is very interesting to educate ourselves in the connection between emotional/spiritual life and how the body can speak to us about it.
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2016
I love Caroline Myss books and this one is great too. Fast delivery as well.
on 30 April 2016
Couldn't get into this book as I did Anatomy of the Spirit and did not finish it- may try again.
on 24 April 2017
OK
on 1 July 2015
thankyou
on 17 July 2017
great!
on 11 May 2014
This book allow me to reflect on every aspect of my life.
I enjoyed reading this book, I am now able to look at medical issues from a psychological stand point.