Customer reviews

on 10 April 2014
I have read all the Ian Rutledge books and thoroughly enjoyed them. The ones that were not on kindle I bought in book form, as I wanted to read all of them. They are extremely well written and researched, and you would hardly know that the authors are american, apart form the odd use of the word"gotten", and one or two other slight giveaways. When I had finished all the Ian Rutledge books, I read the Bess Crawford ones. They are quite good, but not as good as Ian Rutledge. I would recommend these stories.
on 19 December 2013
I was a bit iffy about crime and what could take place during World War One and thereafter, but I was amazed at the detail and how much effort the author had put into research, but this is an excellent read.
on 5 July 2014
Surprisingly good and original writing