on 25 May 2017
I have never used oracle cards before but found it an excellent addition to my spiritual routine. I often find the answers surprisingly accurate.

This is also by my role model - the wonderful Christiane Northrup
on 4 February 2017
The art work is low key but lovely. The deck comes with a small guide book - the messages are brief. I think it would be a good deck to meditate on for deeper insight. The cards deal with different areas of a woman's life and the stages involved in moving through each one. Personally I've found them to be very good as part of a self-care/nurturing practice. They have a quality to them which inspires a "pause", which is lovely in and of itself.
on 10 March 2017
Great work. Really inspiring and empowering women to feel like the awe-inspiring, beautiful and powerful beings like that they are.
on 2 November 2017
Super book! Highly recommend! Knowledge is power, thank you very much! Bless you! 🙏
on 24 December 2017
Beautiful images and the matte cardstock is fantastic too.
on 14 January 2017
Fantastic book! Recommended to all women, and men! I like that the author is able to write with such authority and clarity on some tricky, taboo, and culturally unseen topics.
on 5 March 2016
Fantastic book. Not finished reading it yet but what I have is wise, inspiring and scientifically proven information. It gives any woman the blueprint for managing their own health and reclaiming their bodies. A great gook at any time in your life.
on 27 October 2013
This was recommended to me by my homeopath, as I was very anxious about my impending labour. She suggested that I turn straight to the relevent chapter and focus on that. However, by the time I read the first chapter, I was hooked. From the first page, I found it to be really thought provoking, and I truly believe that it helped with my labour. Amazing.
on 28 October 2017
Total bible for all life stages of womanhood. This will be on my shelf for a long time yet.
on 19 March 2013
Really great book and good introduction to many subject related to women, very complete, and gives you directions if you want to research any particular subject in more depth. It does not give you miracle solutions to problems but rather explains ways to develop your own way to heal.
If I had to point one 'negative' thing about this book is that I found that rape and abuse comes back all the time as possible cause for various problems to occur to women in their lives. I understand this is a reality, but the book constantly refers back to it which I found a little 'heavy'...