Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 1 February 1999
I liked it but I did not think it was great. I liked the main characters well enough. I could even see how he fell in love with Flora since she seemed to be everything a man could want. Other than being sexy and a good dad I did not see that much to recommend Adam. So much of their relationship seemed to be about sex. Other than being faithful to each other they seemed to lack any sense of right and wrong regarding sex. Plus it is hard for me to equate sex and love when the "f" word is being used. It was still a good enough story, but not worth reading again.
on 15 September 2006
I loved this book, its one of Susan Johnson's best. Right from the start its hot. Adam is one of the sexiest men I think I've ever read and Flora is just so fiesty, they burn up the pages! If you like your romances all Moons and Junes then this book is not for you. Its passionate and steamy, just how I like my romance! And unlike some of Susan's male leads, Adam is faithful to Flora 'cause she's the only one for him - sigh! If you liked this book try Golden Paradise, Silver Flame, Sweet Love, Survive and Tempting.
on 24 June 1997
Don't miss this one! Susan Johnson's tale of sizzling romance between Adam Sere and Miss Flora Bonham captures you from the start and holds you the entire book. A great historical romance! If you've not read a Susan Johnson novel--try this one--you won't be disappointed!!
on 19 July 1999
This book is what historical romance is all about. Flora is one of her best characters ever. Her independance in a man's world is inspiring. Adam has all of the characteristics of a truly wonderful hero. I love the combination of native american ruggedness and the sauve continental man. His is one of the sexiest characters I have ever read. I absolutely loved it. I would love for her to make this into a continuing saga as she did with the Braddock's and the Kuzan's.
on 8 January 1999
Pure Sin is just dynamite. Adam and Flora give another meaning to the word passion and romance. they keep your imagnation running wild all the time in anticipation of their next move.one of the best i've read and belive me, i've read them all.
on 27 July 2000
From the very first page to the last it is HOT HOT HOT. I really enjoyed this book it was exciting and very very sexy
on 1 April 2001
Another sexy offering from a master, a good story line is thrown in as well, Susan Johnson delivers every time.