on 16 March 2017
I believe I have read this book once 30+ years ago, even if i knew I was not going to pursue the career of selling or anything related to business. However, many of what was taught in the scrolls have stuck with me and has helped me with my outlook in life and my relations. Reading this again has made me realise that. I just wish I read it every year to remind me what I have left out.
So happy I stumbled across it again
on 11 September 2017
Everyone's a salesman, we just don't always realise it.
on 14 August 2017
The book is good, starting point. Change your point of view. Delivery was slow, came 4 days later it says for maximum delivery. Not happy
on 8 May 2014
This is such an inspiring and uplifting book. It changed my whole perception of how to go about living life to the full and in the most positive fashion.
on 24 July 2017
Beautiful....
That is the only word I would have typed. But I need to make you believe the word so:
BEAUTIFUL
on 28 April 2017
Excellent book, well worth the read!!!
on 5 October 2016
I really like the layout of this book. Its a good book to apply to your business or personal development.
on 15 October 2017
Fantastic information, no surprise that it has sold over 14 million copies,
on 13 December 2004
I brought this book after listening to the Anthony Robbins talks and he recommended reading it. I found it slow to get to the point and quite hard to read. My mind wondered quite a bit while reading it and I found myself hoping the next page would be the end of the chapter so I could finish reading. Despite this I stuck it out (it's a only a small book anyway) and on reflection I'd say that you could learn a lot from the book on how to get the most out of life. It's a case of, "count your blessings" really.
on 4 June 1999
I've had this book for some time now. It was a gift from my mother that just sat in my desk until I decided to give it a chance. I can't beleive I had written this treasure off as just another self-help book. Since I've read it I look at things with a little more optimism, and a liitle more zest. The scrolls in this book inspire you to live life to it's fullest, and be successfull in both you're career and you're personal life. It dosn't matter if you're religous or not, this book will brighten your outlook on everything.