on 22 April 2014
This was so the right choice for me to make. My digestive system, and how food can either make or break my skin, mood and energy levels throughout the day, has always been a mystery to me. That is, until I found this book.

Did you know your digestive system goes through three main cycles a day? I didn't! It turns out I was eating too late in the day, and starting off with foods that were too heavy for that cycle, which meant I was stressing my system out and making it do things at a time when it should have been doing something else.

Now that I'm following the natural cycle of my system I'm seeing a big improvement in my PMSD (hormones - yuck!), my skin, weight, vitality, and energy. I feel more positive and in control of food, and when I eat.

Thanks to this book, I know to begin my day with melon, then lots of fruit and veggies up until noon when my system begins the next cycle. When I do this, my body enjoys a natural cycle and I never suffer with constipation! If I don't follow it (and I didn't for a few days because of an extended family celebration), it hits me like a ton of bricks - I feel sluggish, constipated, moody, and tearful.

Life is too short for that!

If you want to understand how food and eating times can enhance your body's cycle, buy this book. You can get a used copy for next to nothing.
on 12 September 2016
Read this book in 3 days and have been following the plan. Mixing up the menus at the back to suit my tastes, but keeping to the guidelines. So far in 4 weeks I have lost 13lbs. I noticed within 3 days that my energy levels had increased. Had a laugh at some of the points he puts forward but in the end it does make sense. I didn't like many fruits and vegtables so was a bit apprehensive but after trying the receipes I found my taste have changed and I eat mainly fruit and veg with very little meat. If you need to lose weight or want more energy then this book does help you.
on 2 December 2016
This book will change your life. It's so easy to follow, even though I was already vegetarian and familiar with the food combining I still learned a lot of new things. Following the book advices I easily lost 6kg for 1 month, have more to go but I will get in there. Not feeling hungry at all. Bought a juicer and now enjoying daily fresh made juices. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed. Good luck:)
on 4 July 2011
This is probably one of the better books on the market to help with both weight loss and health issues. It is very easy to understand and makes a lot of sense. It is also relatively easy to follow as it allows you to decide for yourself to what extent to want to follow it. I defy anyone who says they can't do it. Granted, initially it takes a bit of getting used to but that is the same for everything - and if you are serious about your weight and/or health this is the one for you. The only downside is that I emailed Harvey Diamond via his website with a few questions and I am still waiting for an answer!
on 4 April 2015
This book has changed my eating habits. I've struggled with a few extra stone for at least 20 years although I thought I ate healthy. I have lost one stone within 3 weeks, I am not only amazed but very delighted. Highly recommended.
on 8 April 2015
This is the third copy I've had to buy. I keep letting other people have my copies. Great food combining book. I lost 2 stone with it when nothing else would work after I started the menopause. Good transaction, with no problems and at a good price.
on 18 February 2015
If you fancy a good healthy read this book explains how we humans
are clogging up our body's system - if you have a problem losing weight
the information in this book just might be your answer. Brilliant book.
on 31 August 2017
This book will be unlike any other health book you have read. It's liberating in what true health actually is. Very educating and inspirational. A must have book nobody should be without. The Bible of all health books I have read over the past 25 years.
on 28 February 2017
A+++
on 28 February 2011
in my humble opinion the best book ever written on what is really goood for you and what is not and why it is not. no hype just good old fashioned common sense with out trying to scare the hell out of you.