on 11 May 2014
This a good read, it helps you think differently about your health and mind body connection, thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a slight problem with the order but the supplier dealt with it quickly, recommended.
on 2 January 2015
This book manages to explain in a lucid way the power of the mind over the body; how some patients turn a terminal situation into a new beginning. Written by an endocrinologist, this work carries the stamp of authenticity. Not to be read at one sitting, nevertheless Deepak Chopra holds the reader's thoughts and attention throughout. It has opened my mind to new perspectives.
on 30 September 2017
Not my thing but extremely interesting current research and debates.
on 8 October 2014
I wanted the second edition but ended up with another copy of the first. Would be useful to say what edition it is as I bought it second hand but under the second edition web page on amazon. Obviously would not have bothered if I had known it was the first edition.
on 25 February 2018
excellent
on 10 January 2014
This book makes a wondrous connection between the rigours of scientific research, medical empiricism and spirituality. Any reader will be enthralled - and be benefitted - by these pages.
on 5 September 2016
My wife loved it
on 18 April 2013
I had in hospital before and after my open heart surgery and this book helped me to be calm and I think the best help to recover from the wound and post-operation side effects.Thanks to Deepak Chopra
on 13 July 2015
Another book that will open your mind to fact we our selves can heal
on 19 July 2015