Customer reviews

Wedding Night
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 March 2014
I'm a big Sophie Kinsella fan, not just the shopaholic series but her stand-alone books too. They have always had me in stitches and even when the characters do stupid things I can't help rooting for them. Not so with this book. There were only a couple of vaguely funny moments, the rest was so far-fetched and ridiculous that I only just made it to the end. The characters are both shallow, selfish individuals with no redeeming features and the story is frankly boring. Basically one sister wants to have sex, other sister wants to stop her. FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK. I wish I hadn't wasted my time. Really hope Sophie Kinsella writes something better next time. This one is off to the charity shop.
on 25 December 2016
Very well written and with some genuinely funny lines. It made me realise how much amateurish writing I'v read recently and almost got used to. Kinsella shows how a professional does it.
on 12 July 2017
I like it, easy and funny to read. A few interesting situations with a bit of everything. Everybody is beautiful, rich, healthy and with a successful job, but this is Kinsella's style!
on 12 June 2017
Everybody who slags this book off for being stupid, naive, unreal etc. Just don't know what they are talking about! I'm 35 and I can relate to 90% of that book!
It is really funny, imaginative and easy to read. The style reminds me of early shopaholic, which is probably the best review a chick flick can get
on 6 August 2017
"brilliant read ...." quote from my better half
on 22 September 2017
It was a fun read as expected from the writer. Enjoyed it.
on 11 June 2017
Mum enjoyed but not quite as much as usual
on 27 September 2013
I loved this book. Very fun. Had head some bad reviews about it at first, that it wasnt as good as some of her other books. But I beg to differ. Its still on the same par as far as I am concerned. It was no better or no worse. Just standard, good quality Kinseall stuff :)
on 16 August 2017
A bit of fun but somewhat predictabe. Not up to Sophie's other books.
on 8 October 2017