on 20 May 2015
Quite funny if you like Jack Dee, reflecting his stage persona. Also a bit black and serious in places, probably reflecting his past (past?) personal life. An entertaining read.
on 16 August 2013
It's very good and interesting. In fact, it's better than you'd think - even my friend who hates Jack's stand up enjoyed this book.
It is very funny and very well written.
on 24 April 2013
This was easy listening - something you could listen too when traveling or sunbathing and was what I was looking for. I was also pleased that the book was read by the author.
on 19 June 2013
Started laughing at the very beginning and had to put it down in case I woke my husband. Am now having to read it in the day time! All the good and bad gets a humerous look
on 15 June 2013
I had high expectations. The book was an excellent read and an insight into my favourite stand up comedian. Honestly written with laugh out loud moments, recommended.
on 4 August 2016
Not as funny as he is when you see him. And the book seems to stop just as he is about to 'make it' which is when I thought it would become more interesting.
on 29 September 2013
A great read and a wonderful insight into this superb comedian!!!! The book kept me smiling and laughing from the first to last page! Money well spent!!!
on 9 June 2016
Very funny and includes a good insight to what he's done in the past and the moments which have made him the comic he is now, funny annecdotes
on 28 April 2016
It was written very well and it made me laugh. He was very honest and it is written in such a way you could imagine him telling it personally
on 1 January 2010
It's a book. Yes very droll, about Jack Dee strangely enough.

More fun than a day out with Clement Freud - thanks for nothing Jack.