Customer reviews

on 24 February 2018
Read this in school, bought for my mother's birthday nearly five years later. Left a huge impact on me then, as I still think about rain falling on Jude's face despite there being no clouds in the sky.
on 1 November 2013
Great customer service. The product arrived days before my son's birthday even though l placed
the order so close to the date. My 12yr old son was ecstatic when he received the books on his birthday, he loves them so much. He is devouring Malorie Blackman's books. He's now on the second book out of 4 in the set.
Well done!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 March 2013
I'm not going to go on with a hugeeee long review of all the books because I've wrote separate reviews on each of the books, but as a series, WOW just amazing, I'd recommend this series to anyone! Just read them, that's all I have to say!! Malorie Blackman thank you for these books, I have thoroughly enjoyed them more then any other books I've read!!
on 24 May 2017
My teenage daughter found these books to be highly entertaining and an interesting twist on our current society.
on 19 June 2014
Great series of books, I was surprised how much I reacted to the story as it developed, it was quite emotional.

I did have reservations about the last book, I felt like it didn't add a lot to the story, possibly because I was so attached to the 'original' characters I wanted to hear from them more.

I can't fault this series and I would recommend to everyone.
on 30 November 2012
I read the first book in a day, the second in a day and a half (had work to do!). Dispatched of the other two in a similar time frame. You won't be able to put it down! Imaginative, excellently written and you're transported into a parllel world with just the same emotions, prejudices, loves and hates as in our own. I enjoyed it so much the first time, I'm reading it again.
on 8 March 2013
This series of books is the best I have read in a long time, I can't understand why they aren't more well known even if they were first published a few years ago. The story follows neatly through the books, introducing new characters on the way. This box set was a bargain as well!
on 8 November 2017
Exactly what I expected
on 8 January 2013
My 14 year old daughter was over the moon with this. She had read the first book in the series at school, and thoroughly enjoyed it, so when she received these she disappeared into her room and stuck her nose into the next book - she was thrilled!
on 28 April 2013
My 13 year old daughter got through these books in just over a week! She thoroughly enjoyed a meaty storyline with thought provoking topics and relationships throughout. Thanks to these fabulous writers, our children remain somewhat inspired and wanting to read more. Now I have to read them on her orders!