Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 May 2017
My girls love the original book so this is ideal. Lots of detail, all same pics as book, some small sections are already in colour. Would recommend.
on 18 March 2017
great item
on 20 January 2015
If you have the actual 'You Choose' book this will be a disappointment. It is identical to the original apart from minus the colour. My 3 yr old adores the original book, but the drawings are far too detailed and intricate for a preschooler to colour accurately and there is nothing else added, no activities or additional illustrations. A total let down! Don't waste your money on this product!
on 25 July 2015
Was left on my doorstep in the pouring rain!!! So product is ruined completely
on 1 April 2012
This review is for the You Choose colouring book which is amazing value! As far as I can see it is exactly the same as the original book which for the last 3 years has been one of my daughter's favourite books. She is 5 now and I have it put away for her 6th birthday and I think this is a great book for 5+ because there are so many details. I know this is going to be a much loved present and will keep her entertained for hours. Highly recommended and if you don't have the original book then this book serves two purposes as it is exactly the same but can be coloured in, I can't wait to help!!
on 11 August 2011
For those who have the You Choose book (like us), this is essentially the exact same book but in black and white outline, the idea is you then colour it in. It's tricky to do, the pictures are very small and fiddly but having a son who loves the original book, he's having fun just "colouring" (=scribbling) on the pages regardless.

The stickers are all square with a few select items on them. A bit of a gimmick - but a nice extra - as there is nowhere to put them in the book, so they just got stuck on everyone and everything.

If your child loves the You Choose book, then this is a nice for them to get stuck into (and give you some peace). If you don't already have the You Choose book, then I would buy that instead as really the value to this is the discussions about the items and the pictures and places. Without colour it's a bit dull - the fun is that he already knows the book, and now he gets to colour it in.
on 19 October 2013
We love the original 'you choose' book and my kids thoroughly enjoyed the colouring in of this one and personalising. A great book to get kids making decisions about life!
on 4 January 2015
Ideal for older children very small colouring in pictures. Very pretty and great pictures but not suitable for I would say roughly under 10yrs old.
on 23 December 2014
The You Choose book has been a firm favourite in our house for years. The fact that my little girl can colour in her favourite book is fantastic
on 11 October 2014
Grand daughter loves this colouring book, having recently started school, I think this was grown up enough for her with quite intricate designs.