on 18 February 2015
My daughters LOVE this story and I enjoy reading it too. The illustrations are wonderful and there's lots to talk about on each page. The story very cleverly incorporates various fairy tales into the story of Rapunzel with a twist. I have since purchased others in the series but none of them compare to this - it's fabulous!
on 27 November 2013
I have bought this for a 4 year old Granddaughter who adores Rapunzel so it really cannot fail. Before sending it I have read it myself and it is really funny and so well illustrated. I think that it will become a favourite.
on 14 August 2015
Why is the book glued to the inside of the gift box with no way of removing it? This makes it incredibly difficult to read as you have to balance the box on your knee and as my daughter likes to fill bags/boxes with random small toys it makes it impossible to sit and read the story together.
on 15 December 2014
A good book in the "series". Both my girls (3 and 6) love these books, a fun uptake on traditional stories. Some people may complain they are sexist drivel, but so are the originals they are based on and what do you expect from a book with titles like these?
on 8 August 2014
A brilliant book that helped my daughter get over her nervousness about her first trip to the hairdresser and has remained a firm favourite ever since.
on 12 January 2013
A funny book that is beautifully illustrated. Look closely at the pictures for great details regarding the other fairy tale characters. My 4 year old daughter loves it and I enjoy reading it to her.
on 15 February 2017
My grandaughter is 4 years old and wants to be a hairdresser. She just loves all of these books. I certainly will be ordering more. I did order 3 but one of the book was sent in duplicate but you refunded my money instantly for which I thank you
on 4 November 2014
This story is about how Rapunzel got her prince. I have many books by Abe Longstaff. I love the books in this series. My kids love the glitter and the illustrations. The illustrations are simply beautiful. Filled with details that leave you looking forward to reading this book again and again.
on 31 March 2014
My 5 year old received all 3 of the Fairytale Hairdresser books as a birthday gift and they are fabulous. We are reading them every night and nothing else is getting a look in!! Great books with lovely illustrations with modern twists on classic tales. Cannot wait for the next one to be released.
on 3 October 2012
We love this book - the story is great and the illustrations are wonderful - we read it over and over again and it never gets dull. My four year old loves it, but i have to confess to it being one of my favourites too. can't recommend it enough.