Boy Soldier
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 January 2018
Can’t rate this product as it was Christmas present for my grandson, what I can say is that it was reasonably priced and delivered promptly.
on 28 October 2013
A good airport read full of basic infantry skills and local knowledge, with the intelligence services as the baddies again. A bit of gratuitous violence when the smart way would have just been to eliminate rather than capture him, but I guess that makes the story.Too many loose ends at the end which might have stopped the happy ever after bit, but presumably that is to create the next book?
on 25 November 2017
Just as described. Would highly recommend
on 6 March 2015
My 12 year son absolutely Loved this book. His said its one of the best books he has read. He has read all Harry Potter, Percy Jackson. He is no reading the follow up. Does have some swear words but a fantastic read. My son said it should be made into a film.
"Mum did good to buy this book"
on 6 February 2015
I bought this for a friends son, he enjoys reading and action in his books, he was pleased to receive this book and doesn't have any complaints that I know of.
on 17 March 2016
reading it as a family , ages 10 ,13,48 ,50 we are all enjoying it a lot.
on 22 November 2016
Good book. Shame it was not from a smoke free home which ideally would be mentioned in description.
on 12 September 2016
Bought for my 12 year old sun who is a reluctant reader. He loved the book and read it in 4 days on holiday.
on 25 May 2016
Excellent first book in the series
on 3 March 2016