on 19 August 2017
It's ok
on 6 November 2016
I love these books and am eagerly waiting to read the last in the series.but will be sad that the adventures will be over... it's such
great escapism on a wet winters day
on 19 July 2017
I love this book series. I struggle finding books that I enjoy and this is my go to book collection along with the Harry Potter series. I can honestly say that I read this series at least once a year and look forward to it.
on 1 February 2017
Condition of the book was very poor when it was sold as good condition. Pages completely yellow and coming away when opened.

Wouldn't have purchased if I had known it was in this condition.
on 20 October 2016
This book ties up some loose ends. But the Varden are still fighting the empire. A bit long winded at times and I found the forging of his sword too long so I skipped over that. It's as good as the second book but not as good as the first x
on 20 March 2015
Have bought all 4 of these books. So far so good, on book three, and still loving it. Well written and keeps you interested, as my husband will tell you at bed time!
on 24 January 2013
The book arrived in perfect condition, within the estimated time. Great for completing my Eragon English books collection. And you also have a good time reading it, although I think the author should have written only three books, which he couldn't do due to his overdescriptive way of writing. But other than that, it's a good, entertaining saga.
on 10 November 2016
Good read
on 19 April 2014
I bought this book for my son who has read the other two books in this series. He could not put it down and I had to prise the book out of his hands at bed time! A thoroughly good read for teenagers and adults.
on 29 August 2015
I have read the first two books and this one reaches the climax of the story.