Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Finally got my eldest this. Had it read at nursery and loved it but had no look finding it locally in shops, so finally ordered it and when it came it was cardboard version (about size of a5 book) rather than the larger paperback. So we've had it read about 20times already "THERE'S A SHARK IN THE PARK"
on 9 June 2017
This is one of my favourite stories. It is so clever and great for reading aloud. This was always a popular title when I did storytimes - clever drawings and good rhyming. These copies are gifts for my grandsons who, I am sure will love it as much as I do.
on 17 October 2017
Good fun for nanny and grandson aged 5. It made us giggle before turning over the next page. Looking to get Shark in the Dark for Christmas.
I can't wait!!
on 8 December 2017
Really funny book! Love the illustrations - spoiler alert - there’s not really a shark in the park! Seriously blew my mind!
on 25 October 2014
A board book about this young joy who goes to the park with a binocular. He sees a shark! And it isn't actually..its a cat's ears..and then he thinks he sees a shark again...that's how the story goes. There is a hole in the book that gives you a look inside the binocular. Very cleverly done. Good book!
on 25 July 2017
We love this book. My 2 year old likes joining in with the repeated phrases and finding the shark
on 15 March 2017
Highly recommend this book, as an early years teacher this is a favourite of mine. It is great for early rhyming and repetitive text the children love to join in with. My current class love it!
on 15 October 2014
My 18 month old son loves this book. He likes the story and interactivity but also loves looking at the park scenes. My older daughter likes it too an as a parents it is not too boring to read a hundred times! The board book version is great for small hands.
on 24 April 2017
Fabulous book which I have read to my nursery class many many times, so bought this for my granddaughter and she really loves it too! We read it together at least once every time she comes to see us! Particularly like the repeated refrain, and rhyming elements.
on 24 June 2017
Classic kids book, my granddaughter loves it!