on 23 April 2014
I love how history was swapped around and a amazing and thrilling love story came about kind of like Romeo and Juliet.
on 4 January 2013
Bought this for my son (12) - absolutely loved it, he cannot wait to read the next one (he finished it in two days).
on 29 August 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book it makes you think about a lot of things. I'll definitely be reading the other two.
on 6 March 2014
A very interesting thought provoking book. A good study book for KS3 methinks. Great as a book group read. Enjoy!
on 14 March 2008
i loved this book! i read it in like a week! i couldnt put it down! my friend introduced the trilogy and i started reading the first one and loved it! im reading "Checkmate" now and i just cant believe how after all the drama and trauma that has happened, Malorie can still keep the heat and tension up after all the drama that has happened in sephy's life theres still more!
I dont know how Malorie Blackman could keep up with all the stuff that happens in it! How she can remember every detail of what she had written and find the answers and stil write another book all about it? How she has written loads of drama and still keep it interesting!! she has inspired me so much and I have always wanted to write stories but haven't been very good at it but Malorie Blackman has definitley inspired me. You've got to read this! My sister has watched me reading this and all the emotion I have had while reading it and now she wants to start reading it! Apparently,some of her friends have read it and loved it so now shes just started to read it.My mum wants to read it too!
No other book can beat the real issues of this amazingly written novel.
on 1 October 2014
An excellent book, compelling yet terrifying. Should be compulsory reading: the plot remains with you for years.
on 30 August 2013
An amazing book, lots of imagery and lots of cliff hangers. This book was recommended by my English teacher. :)
on 12 April 2015
Best book I've ever read didn't put it down can't wait to read the rest of the series and all her other books!
on 19 May 2013
I needed it for Speech and Drama and it came really quickly which was a big help, It's such an amazing book!!
on 19 June 2014
good service like the dilvery it was fast as it said i would recommend it to everyone and i'll use it again