Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 August 2016
I really liked the Rincewind and Twoflower , not to forget the luggage, was really disappointed when this book came to an end, we also get to meet Bethan a new character who is saved from being sacrificed by Rincewind and Cohan The Barbarian. This book takes you on a magical journeys full of thrills and adventures, it keeps you on the edge of your seat and it is a book you do not want to put down.

I love this light hearted fantasy novel, I am reading this series in Publication order, as I have noticed many people saying that they did not start with Publication Order and now are going back to the beginning, another benefit of starting at the beginning is that you will meet the characters again, in later years.
on 17 November 2015
I had never read Terry Pratchett before, assuming it was some kind of cult for teenage boys. How wrong I was. It is really funny in that surreal English way.
on 16 May 2017
an essential lesson in humour,originality and the exuberant use of the English language
on 9 May 2017
It's definitely an improvement on the Colour of magic. The book in general has more of a flow than the previous instalment which makes it a lot easier to read.

The characters, especially Cohen, provide some genuine laugh out loud moments.

I just wish I got into discworld sooner!!
on 9 March 2017
I enjoyed this book immensely the 1st time around. But having it read to me is even better. Thanks Nigel.
on 19 April 2017
Love Terry Pratchett books, these hardback editions are brill!! :)
on 29 April 2017
Interesting intro into Discworld
Not sure if I can sustain interest through the whole collection, will have to see ....
on 24 April 2017
Great fun, silly and brilliantly weird. I love the side characters and I have always wanted luggage that could walk. Now, where is my picture box?
on 26 March 2017
arrived on time and is as advertised
on 29 March 2017
It's the perfect story if you want to escape from reality and immerse yourself in magic. Such vivid airlines and beautifully written!