Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 May 2014
This book was recommended to me by a friend it's a personal journal of the authors weight issues.and how she comes around to being happy with herself. It's very funny and inspiring
on 16 July 2013
Really enjoyed this book from a very normal former overweight lady
I laughed and cried as it felt I was reading parts of my life through The book
Deffo recommend
on 13 September 2011
This is quite possibly one of the best books that I have read!! A truly inspirational & motivational read. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with weightloss.
on 10 September 2010
I bought this book after starting a diet, it made me laugh and cry, and i couldnt put it down, i have passed it onto my sister to share the love. Its fantastic!
on 3 March 2016
Such an amazing book. I couldn't put it down. Laughter and tears. What I didn't realise is that it is all true. Shauna is real and still going. Amazing :-)
on 26 July 2015
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful journey. All I can say is I'll miss you now I've finished your book. Keep up the good work little lady.
on 2 November 2015
An absolute joy to read. The author makes the serious subject of weight loss witty and an achievable goal. I want to read more from this girl.
on 16 October 2014
Massively enjoyed reading about a 'normal persons' battles and weight loss journey!! Love love love it and will read again!
on 19 January 2008
Have just finished this book in less than 24 hours!!!

Very well written and honest.

Shauna puts into words the unexplainable - the panic / fear / obssesion of self image.

A 'must read' for ladies of all sizes!
on 7 January 2017
A good read and insight into how Diet girl felt on her amazing journey. Great outcome and very inspiring. Brilliant.