Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 April 2017
Okay, so it's not literary but it's still a lovely, well-written novel which is moving in places. It's easy to pick up and put down, so I'd say it was an ideal holiday read. I really enjoyed it, felt the characters were well-created and the plot engaging enough to keep you interested. It's not my favourite of Sophie Kinsella's novels but I enjoyed it.
on 22 July 2017
There wasn't anything to really hate about this book. The ending did feel a little rushed and not quite as tightly wrapped up as I would have liked, but the characters were enjoyable enough.

SPOILER....
The author has obviously never worked in an office or a role with a management structure as she tries to describe the character as being the bitch boss from hell (her words) whilst also describing how her staff openly take the piss out of her and throw rubbers at her - does she work in a primary school?!?!
on 26 July 2017
I absolutely loved this book! Great story, well written, funny, sad & everything in between. I'll be reading more from this author.
on 17 June 2017
Bought this book for my holiday and really enjoyed it. I would recommend this easy to read, feel good book.
on 11 June 2017
A great easy read
on 2 June 2017
Good read
on 25 April 2016
Very good product!
on 19 April 2017
Really easy to read, story moved fast and i really empathised with the lead character. Loved it, I've recommended it to all my friends.
on 17 July 2017
A good premise, but I was disappointed with the obvious and often rather childish implementation of a good initial idea.
on 17 June 2013
Purchased this book as a gift for a relative who had it on their Christmas wish list as far as I know they enjoyed it.