on 12 July 2013
Anyone with an appreciation of the history of rock music will love all the shout outs and references here. This book is also the first Susan book. Susan is one of my favourite characters.
on 16 September 2013
Once again, Terry Pratchett has woven past into present, with the story of Death's Daughter.

Another funny and riveting book to read to my Childern at night time before bed!
on 2 March 2014
Another classic from the pen and mind of Terry Pratchett. I am rereading his earlier Discworld novels as now I have a new Kindle my lust for the Discworld characters is revived.
on 27 March 2015
fantastic - one of the best disc world series - I read this about 20 years ago now my son has discovered it - so I've reread it and found its just as good the 2nd time round :)
on 13 March 2013
One of the outstanding Discworld titles. (and thats saying something!) If you know anything about music you will "get" the hundreds of references woven into the story.
on 30 May 2016
Death decides He's had enough of his job, meet his granddaughter who must take the job on. Even though she was just a normal (if disappearing at will is normal) schoolgirl.
on 18 April 1999
This is another tremendous effort from Terry Pratchett, The innocence of some characters like sgt Detritus, when confronted with the talking piano is highly amusing.
on 4 January 2013
I`m a big fan of TP so bought this to add to my collection. It`s a good read but I think I`ll have to read it again as it`s not up there with my favourites...yet.
on 8 July 2013
Usual Terry Pratchett brilliant style of writing: Insight, humor with a twist, nonsense attitude to life trials and tribulations. characters in-abundance. Great!!
on 20 January 2014
Death is my favourite Pratchett character. I love the way he can be taken just a face value, or can be read at different levels, all at the same enjoyable time.