Customer reviews

Ups And Downs (The Adams Family)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2017
Yet another really interesting and easy to read bok by Mary Jane Staples - marvellous.
on 4 December 2017
As usual a page turner another exceptional book. Couldn't put it down. The Adams Family keeps you gripped until the end.
on 15 January 2005
I have read all of the books by this author and she always keeps me enthralled right to the end,with new trials and joys for The Adams family.This latest book is no exception.Keep up the good work.
on 1 February 2009
Brilliant as all her books are. Not only have I enjoyed it, but so has my Mum! I have collected all MJS's books & enjoy them as much as the first time each time I read them!!
on 5 December 2012
My wife purchased this book (she now has the complete set of the Adams family) and enjoyed the series. No explicit sex or violence rather in the style of the 60's and 70's she says. The Adams family are she tells me rather "Too Good to be True" as they never seem to have any major arguments. But still worth reading if you like that sort of thing.
on 13 June 2013
I HAVE READ NEARLY ALL HER BOOKS RIGHT FROM THE START ABOUT THE ADAMS FAMILY.& I FIND THAT THEY
ARE A VERY ENJOYABLE READ ABOUT THE FAMILY GROWING UP ETC.
on 3 January 2014
I enjoyed the book,however it finished so abruptly I thought I had missed something. I hope there is going to be a follow-up. I look forward to it.
on 29 December 2014
I enjoyed this book as I have enjoyed all the Mary Jane Staples books I've read. The Adams family saga is compelling reading.
on 18 November 2013
mary jane staples at her best good story written in her style easy to follow, good plot carring on with the adams family.
on 30 April 2016
My memories are coming to the fore now and being brought alive by The Adam's stories. Looking forward to the next book.