Customer reviews

A Girl Next Door: An Adams Family Saga Novel (The Adams Family)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 January 2018
Good read
on 29 June 2017
Brilliant as always it was difficult to put down so never takes me very long to read. Can't wait to read the next
on 9 October 2004
As usual this book is a winner. One of the series of books about the Adams family. I have everyone of this series along with the rest of Mary Jane's books, I feel like I have grown up with the Adams family and can't wait for her next one. Be warned you won't get anything done once you start reading these books.
Thank you Mary Jane Staples for giving me so much pleasure.
on 18 April 2005
Brill book once again, how can they keep on going, The Adams family feel like part of my own. Another book I could not put down
on 5 December 2012
My wife purchased this book (she now has the complete set of the Adams family) and enjoyed the series. No explicit sex or violence rather in the style of the 60's and 70's she says. The Adams family are she tells me rather "Too Good to be True" as they never seem to have any major arguments. But still worth reading if you like that sort of thing.
on 27 April 2016
I can't get enough of this series of books. Each story told has a plot, the families all intertwined with their own individual tales. Looking forward to the next book.
on 12 March 2013
Have to read all of these books in order to appreciate the whole ADAMS story - its a great pity that we will never get to read the end of the tale
on 9 August 2014
I have not read this one yet, as I am trying to read them all in order, so far her books are all really good.
on 15 November 2013
Just love her books so interesting especially as was born near the East End of London so they are relevant to me
on 28 April 2016
Couldn't put it down, can't wait to read the next one. All the Adams Family Saga have been brilliant. Excellent.