Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 January 2003
The hero and heroine know from page 1 that they want to be with each other forever but her family knew him when he was a headstrong child and think that he has an uncontrollable temper. They are concerned that he will hurt her and so go out of their way to test his control. And that is the story.
It is one of those irritatingly repetitive books with no humour, passion or character development and where the same anecdotes are repeated over and over again
Not worthy of the Lindsay name I'm afraid.
on 15 January 2003
- I am still looking for the romance in this book, I must have turned over 2 pages at once and missed it. It seemed to consist of an excuse to introduce 16 further male characters (the female character's brothers), with options for many follow-up books. I have bought every book by this author for almost 20 years, and was most disappointed. Quality writing but no connection between the main characters - they hardly even spoke to each other.
on 20 September 2003
This romance is very boring, as the two main characters from the very beginning know they love eachother and then has to face why they can never marry - I did not really like them, the best part is that we meet Lachlan and Kimberley again - but then I hoped they would have had more than just 1 child. I cannot recommend this romance - It is the only Lindsay romance I have deposited in a thrash basket...
on 30 April 2002
I own every single Johanna Lindsey book, this is definitely not one of her finest efforts. Her last couple of books seem to be losing their edge, and the characters have no substance. To think people would hold a grudge for 19 years for a little fight between children is daft. A poor sequel to Love Me Forever.
on 8 November 2003
After readin man of my dreams and love me forever i was expecting this book to really rival the previous ones in the triology but much to my disappointment it was not nearly as good as the others and definately one of her worst books. I would not recommend you read this book.
VINE VOICEon 20 August 2003
Do I really have to give this book a star rating ?
Was this really written by the same author as - A Pirate@s Love, Fires of Winter, Brave the Wild Wind, Once a Princess ... ? It had no sparkle, none of the sub-plots were developed, they just fizzled out. A great disappoinment. Usually I can't wait for her next book to be published, I have all of them - even the those not yet published in the UK - but I'll be much more discriminating in future, even (horror of horrors) borrowing from the local library rather then waste money (although I may buy them later if they are rereadable). I hoard books but this one I'd gladly give away !
on 3 July 2006
I was very disappointed in this book. I finished it because I was hoping it would get better. It didn't - I wouldn't buy this book.