on 7 April 2017
So many parallels to today's issues with the benefits and the dark side of technology. Lord V shows his true colours and the main character is such a loveable rogue, you'll fraud yourself just to be in his good books. Mr Pratchett - I never read your books until you died as I wanted to find out what all the fuss was about. Now I understand. You were a true literary legend and I treasure the fact that I know someone who actually met you. Thank you.
on 30 May 2017
Hugely enjoyable read quite easy read. Many parallels with today's society. Light humour scattered throughout. I could see myself reading this again in years to come.
on 8 April 2017
One of my favourites, and a perfect Terry Pratchett book for beginners! Funny, witty and wise, and so well written. Go for it...
on 8 March 2017
Another helping of lunacy from the master.
on 18 July 2017
fab
on 11 September 2017
Excellent, up there with the best. Typical Pratchett humour from start to finish.
on 6 May 2017
I love all of Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels and this one's just a joy to read.
Highly recommended for any Pratchett fan!
on 20 May 2017
Thanks
on 8 November 2017
It’s a great book. There’s so much in it that’s beyond the pure story and the characters are very well developed.
Really worth reading.