Customer reviews

In Search Of Schrodinger's Cat: Updated Edition
Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 August 2016
Love everything about it, from even the cover to the pace and structure of the book. It is really fascinating, particularly the final few chapters. It really challenges you to think and question everything!
on 25 February 2013
A nice little read, though a lot of the stuff went over my head. I find it fascinating reading about this stuff, though i would like to find a book that explains what the symbols in the equations mean.
on 22 October 2015
Well I looked into the box and.... What a fascinating read of which I understood some of it but then maybe not. Expand your mind, tie your brain in knots read this book!
on 15 July 2006
I've had this book for years, but I'm moved to coimment on it by Ryan-p's inane remarks. For sure, Ryan, it's your attention span that's the problem. You do have to read this book from start to finish, and you do have to pay attention. But the rewards are well worth the effort! I read it when I was doing A levels, and now I have a degree in physics, and it still has stuff to say to me. What's more, I think the analogy with audiences at concerts worked really well.

Charlie T
on 10 January 2010
Well written and understandable explanation of some difficult concepts. The actual production quality of the book itself is a bit low quality, but the price is low.
on 14 March 2013
Liked it because its very interesting. A few pages were ripped though, so it does get 4 stars. Would recommend it to people who want to go in depth in physics.
on 21 June 2012
This is a great book on a fascinating story,very interesting topic and well referenced.Do not need to have prior physics knowledge to enjoy the book.
on 19 July 2015
I've read several book on this subject,but a refreshing approach,well worth reading in spite of others on the market,fits week to the collection.
on 14 December 2012
As I bought it as a gift for my 18 year old son, but in his words it is "well good" - so I guess that translates as 5 stars!
on 7 December 2015
Having already read Jim Al-Khalili's book on the subject, this helped boost my understanding of some seriously complicated concepts.