Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 October 2017
Loved it
on 17 March 2010
I thoroughly reccomend this book which follows on from Colin's two other devotional books, My Dear Child, and My Dear Son. If you want to hear God speaking personally to you though the pages of this book, then this is a must-have. It is so challenging, deep and wonderful you just can't get enough.
on 30 March 2013
A beautiful and inspired devotional book. I highly recommend it. Can be used as a daily devotional source.
Also would make a very special gift for Christian friends.
on 13 March 2013
I bought this because at the moment we are reading my dear child and will have this to follow on when finished brilliant
on 22 September 2013
My Beloved, by Colin Urquhart Is a great Christian book for all ages. I have known this book for a number of years and bought two copies for two friends. I recommend this book for all Christian people.
on 9 July 2013
This book can be used as a daily devotion,I like the scripture on each page. Each section is like it is personal to you, A good book to help with your faith, & to have a personal relationship with God.
on 14 July 2016
Brilliant short meditations straight from the heart of God.
Also buy his other 2 books in the series "My Dear Child" and "My Dear Son."
on 14 February 2016
The right gift for someone needing God's help on a day to day basis
on 1 January 2015
beautiful book by a much loved author.
on 22 April 2016