on 26 April 2010
This book is a bonus when playing scrabble,it has a sturdy hard back cover and a glossy protective outer cover. It
also includes lots of tips and shows all two and three letter words. I'm glad I bought it, worth the money.
on 6 June 2013
This dictionary excludes many words that are included in the official Scrabble dictionary, and this makes it a valuable resource for use within a family setting where children or sensitive adults are present. Of limited use in any other context.
on 3 May 2010
If you want an authority on acceptable scrabble words: this is the book for you. We bought it to replace our last copy which we had worn out. We highly recommend this dictionary.
on 20 November 2010
I was pleased with my purchase, however the current chambers dictionary has a section of three letter words. The ones that I purchased do not have this. It is a handy tool for serious scrabble players.
Thanks
on 19 March 2012
This is an excellent little dictionary. Did you know that 'xu' is a word? Neither did I. Now I get scores in the 400s. Really great fun to baffle your friends with words they've never heard of.
on 28 December 2015
Quick delivery and good quality.
on 20 July 2016