on 19 February 2009
A useful update of my nine year old copy with new information and more details about the countries of the world. Ideal for supplying answers to crossword clues.
on 26 September 2011
I brought this book for my sons birthday it is a hard back book full of all diffrent facts, it talks about space, places and all sorts, theese snippets are intresting and useful. My thirty year old son likes this sort of reading as you can pick it up and put it down without needing to get involved with the book. The only thing I thought was that the writting was a bit small but I do wear glassess, it did not seem to be a problem for my son he is enjoying telling us what he has learnt. It arrived quickly so all in all very happy with the product.
on 20 September 2012
This book is an invaluable aid to crossword solving.It is so full of different facts and covers quite a time spread.It arrived in excellent condition and the price was brilliant.I have been very pleased with all my second hand purchases from Amazon.
on 11 July 2010
This is a brilliant reference book. It has almost everything you need to know in it, from information on all the country's in the world to the main type of vitamins, from the Myths and religions to the emporers of Rome, Japan and the Mughal Emire. Simply it's got lot's of information on most things. It's still very useful 3 years later, and a must have for anyone who wants a reference books.
on 28 June 2013
just fantastic every fact imaginable it was a present for my ten year old grandson he was literally gobsmacked by bits contents
on 16 July 2012
I have used this book for many years and find it very useful indeed. Is there a more up to date version?