Format: Board book|Change

on 25 April 2017
Great catchy story!
on 26 April 2017
my one year old grandson just loves it
on 2 February 2014
great rhymes, minimum amount of weird words (mock mire, swerve), this might be important for ESL readers like me, drawings are very appealing for a little kid, many animals featured give great opportunity to practice their names&sounds. What's most important for me: this story is perfect for transferring into real life, I'm going to find a little blue truck, a big yellow dump-truck and using all small figurines of animals we have, we're going to play out this story.
on 3 July 2013
For anyone who has young children this is a must. Great story, lovely sounds and images to accompany and as I am a teacher of FS 1 can can see all the learning potential of this book. It was recommended to me by one of my class mums and i now love it.
on 1 April 2013
This book is fun to read for children and the adult alike! it's fun, the rhymes are catchy and it's got kind of a sing-song sound to it. My 20-month old loves this one and "Little Blue Truck leads the way"!
on 21 October 2010
My daughter was given this book for her first birthday and it is one of her favourites. She loves joining in with all the animal sounds. I would recommend it strongly.
on 1 November 2016
THis reads more like a song than a story. ABsolutely delightful. One of the few children's books that I enjoy reading 100 times in a row as much as my kid does.
on 13 May 2015
Good book but unlike the other reviewers I found the pictures slightly repetitive and dull and didn't particularly like the preachy tone of the book.
on 3 July 2013
Great kids book, very entertaining and a good lesson at the end too about helping your friends when they need you. Highly recommended!
on 14 March 2016
Think my nephew is going to love this book, nice and study for his little hands to manage and a lovely story. So glad I purchased this