Customer reviews

on 16 September 2016
this bookis amazing.
I would recommended it to anyone!!!
hello my mum has read this book and said it was fantastic now
on 10 February 2015
My daughter devours these books in one sitting. They're fairly fast reading. And my husband picked one up and was hooked on them as well (he's easily entertained, obviously). I recommended these to several people for their children, and all have loved them. All is not lollipops & sunshine in these books -- there are some scary moments, and parents in danger, so it's not for young children unless they are quite sophisticated readers. Our daughter is 9, and I consider them just right for her.

Graphic novels are always good for reluctant readers, drawing many of them in who might otherwise be uninterested, and these are top-notch books by a fabulous author/illustrator. We've gone on to buy the entire series, as well as his Explorer books.
on 24 June 2014
A well told story with lavish full colour art work on each page. The books flow nicely to from one to the next. If only they were a little bigger! A must own for any graphic novel fans. I expect I will never resell mine and will keep it on my book self for future use. Hope this helps.
on 21 April 2015