Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 24 January 2014
I bought this book for my 6 year old nephew and he loves it!
The book allows you to create characters from throughout the Star Wars universe and with a step by step guide is easy to follow.
This allows him to re-live his favorite parts of the films whilst using his imagination to create new scenes.
Being a huge Star Wars fan myself - it allows me to entertain both my nephew and myself at once!
Highly recommended!
on 11 July 2014
Bought as birthday present for 9 year old who loves star wars. The creations made are great. Really nice way to get bit messy but not too, and create something that looks good enough to want to keep and framed on bedroom wall.
on 8 April 2016
Birthday present for my son who is 7, he loved this book and gave us something to play with together, me mainly making sure he doesn't get ink everywhere!! We had a baby wipe that we used to wipe his hands before each colour change! The ink came off surprisingly well and didn't stain his hands either! I can't remember the age range if it has one at all but I would say it is for an older child as some of the drawings are a bit advanced for a young child.
on 4 May 2016
This is such a brilliant little book. The book lets you create every character you can think - there is even a Baby Yoda.
My 6 year old son absolutely loves this and we can both have hours of fun thumb doodling away.
His thumb prints are obviously much smaller than mine, but he is still able to create the pictures.
This is very fun and at £4.99 is a bargain!
on 14 October 2015
My little boy (8 years old) loves this book, we have had a lot of fun doing doodles in it, it was good for his imagination and didn't make much mess.. both things which I like! It was well made and good quality. And arrived quickly!
on 26 February 2016
So cool and a great way to keep kids amused! Especially the Star Wars Fans! Shows you how to draw every character in the film. Bought this as a present. Will definitely order more! (Could have kept it myself!)
on 31 December 2015
This is one of the best presents that I bought for my 7 year old this Christmas. The instructions are clear and there is lots of fun to be had creating images with your fingers.
on 10 February 2016
Great fun, gift for friend who loved it, highly recommend.
on 16 January 2014
Bought for a christmas present. My 10 year old loved this. Good instructions and great ideas for easy art project. Even had a go myself.
on 12 February 2017
I bought this as a present for my 11 year old son who likes drawing and is star wars mad. He absolutely loves it and has spent lots of time doing the doodles. Highly recommend.