on 24 January 2014
I bought this book for my 6 year old nephew and he loves it!
The book allows you to create characters from throughout the Star Wars universe and with a step by step guide is easy to follow.
This allows him to re-live his favorite parts of the films whilst using his imagination to create new scenes.
Being a huge Star Wars fan myself - it allows me to entertain both my nephew and myself at once!
Highly recommended!
on 11 July 2014
Bought as birthday present for 9 year old who loves star wars. The creations made are great. Really nice way to get bit messy but not too, and create something that looks good enough to want to keep and framed on bedroom wall.
on 24 May 2013
good for older children with good concntration skills. donot let younger siblings steal it and draw on it as the child it was bought for falls out with you
on 26 February 2016
So cool and a great way to keep kids amused! Especially the Star Wars Fans! Shows you how to draw every character in the film. Bought this as a present. Will definitely order more! (Could have kept it myself!)
on 14 October 2015
My little boy (8 years old) loves this book, we have had a lot of fun doing doodles in it, it was good for his imagination and didn't make much mess.. both things which I like! It was well made and good quality. And arrived quickly!
on 4 May 2016
This is such a brilliant little book. The book lets you create every character you can think - there is even a Baby Yoda.
My 6 year old son absolutely loves this and we can both have hours of fun thumb doodling away.
His thumb prints are obviously much smaller than mine, but he is still able to create the pictures.
This is very fun and at £4.99 is a bargain!
on 8 April 2016
Birthday present for my son who is 7, he loved this book and gave us something to play with together, me mainly making sure he doesn't get ink everywhere!! We had a baby wipe that we used to wipe his hands before each colour change! The ink came off surprisingly well and didn't stain his hands either! I can't remember the age range if it has one at all but I would say it is for an older child as some of the drawings are a bit advanced for a young child.
on 20 November 2013
Bought for my son for Christmas so not yet used but it looks good, we have had Thumb Doodles books before and they have provided hours of entertainment and my son loves Star Wars so I'm sure this will be a winner!
on 13 January 2014
My 13 year old loves doing these thumb print doodles and when I saw the star wars one I got it for him for xmas. He was very happy with it. The instructions are good and you can easily make a good picture without being great at art.
on 16 January 2014
Bought for a christmas present. My 10 year old loved this. Good instructions and great ideas for easy art project. Even had a go myself.