on 22 January 2014
We bought this for our Grandaughter and she loves it. The book is excellent, so many ideas of things to make. It will keep her occupied for many hours.
I would think anyone interested in arts and crafts would be very interested in this, and would definitely recommend it to them.
No problem with delivery etc. Mavo.
on 30 January 2013
My daughter, aged 11, loved this gift - she has been producing gorgeous little quilled items since Christmas. I would heartily recommend this kit. The illustrations are very attractive and instructions easy to understand.
Twirled Paper is a fabulous book for anyone who is interested in learning paper quilling. It comes with everything you need to get started - paper, a quilling tool, glue and even googly eyes to add to your creations! It also has instructions on all the types of coils you can make and lots of tips on how to make different shapes with them.

There are detailed instructions on creating all different kinds of insects, fish, farm animals, pets, birds and even aliens. Once you get started it is easy to let your imagination roam free and use the images inside as inspiration to create your own pictures. Quilling is fiddly to get the hang of but this book starts with such simple instructions that it doesn't take too long to get to grips with it and then you can move on to some of the more complicated designs included.

If you've ever wanted to have a go at making your own cards then I'd highly recommend this book, it has enough paper to complete a few different projects and you can easily buy more from any craft shop. This book is a great resource for beginners and people who have been quilling for a while. I've had it for years now and it's the kind of book I dip into every couple of years when I'm in the mood to do something creative.
on 20 February 2014
I have used this a lot and made many animals which have turned out brilliant! I am 11 and would definitely recommend it to my friends. The paper lasts a long time and you can make all the animals with the amount supplied. Very relaxing!
on 30 May 2013
Bought as a present for a 10 year old girl and it went down really well. She thought it was really cool and mum has since said it has served well on rainy afternoons during half term.

You get lots of little projects and all the accessories needed are included. I am sure you would be able to get more paper when it runs out and carry on with your own ideas etc. too. Very creative.
on 10 March 2014
You really just buy this for the book. There is not a great deal of paper inside and the glue had completely separated so didn't work. I had a very disappointed 7 year old.
on 10 January 2014
Not got around to using yest as too many other christmas presents, however if its anything like the other procucts then it will be great
on 29 May 2013
I bought this for myself (aged 34!) and I love it. I think it would be a bit fiddly for children but for adults its brilliant!
on 18 November 2013
Twirled paper. Bought as present for our god daughter as requested by child's mother Hit the spot so 5 stars!
on 6 April 2013
this book was really for children but I found it great fun. The designs were easy to follow. brilliant book