Customer reviews

on 2 February 2017
Great idea and my son loves these types of books but unfortunately the book seemed to be printed in double after page 9. At first I thought it was 3D but I think it's more like a printing error so after page 9 it became difficult to read and follow any instructions.
on 17 January 2013
In a very long Santa list, this item was almost an afterthought. It was greeted with surprise and delight on Christmas day, and my son spent hours making and then playing with the dragons. He is nine years old, and managed totally unaided (but then he does know a lot about dragons!!). I now find the dragons every where.... they live in my Christmas wreath ("the perfect nest for dragons), are perched on top of wardrobes, and have even been found in the fridge. This is a lovely quality book and well worth getting for a young dragon enthusiast.
on 20 September 2013
Got this for my daughter (9) who loves making things and loves dragons. Some people have said the card is too think and it needs taping together but this just end up with a stronger dragon better for flying and taking flying into things without breaking. She made some of these herself and I helped on a few but very well received and the information on the dragons was well illustrated and informative even for a reluctant 9 year old reader. Very highly recommended.
on 1 July 2014
I brought this for my husband as a 1st wedding anniversary 'paper' present, as he likes dragons and I thought it'd be different and fun, and it was. It's a good book, as well as a fun craft kit. I think boys at heart and boys will love it!
on 22 November 2015
I love Klutz books and this is no exception - clear colour instructions, excellent quality materials and a lovely idea. Bought for my teen brother who I know is going to love it. Great buy :)
on 31 July 2013
I brought my son a Star Wars one from a local shop at double the price - it was worth it. Good for boys with attention for detail and fun. This book is good at great value.
on 14 January 2016
My house has been turned into a dragon den. They are flying everywhere... We gat dive bombed o the stairs and attacked in our beds! What a great Christmas present this was.
on 8 February 2014
As others have said it is a bit fiddly. The material they are made of is decent and the book is a bonus.

Will update this review later
on 27 December 2016
Granddaughter (9) loved these and they kept us busy all day. Now just waiting for a dry day to try them outdoors (not much room in the house) because they crash into the walls etc
on 25 February 2016
Really good fun - I was a bit envious of my niece after I gave it to her - she loved it. Varying difficulties and designs which is great. and perfect instructions