Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 3 January 2012
The books themselves are fantastic. Amazing stories suitable for all ages. The only thing I was disappointed about was that they are shown as being a boxset but there isn't a box included just 3 books in clear wrapping.
on 9 January 2012
I bought these for my Grandson, he enjoyed them so much I ended up reading them. They turned out to be real page turners and a very enjoyable read. I have found childrens' books more enjoyable than the adult books lately, they are not as depressing.
on 1 August 2014
The box arrived a little bit damaged in one corner, but the books and box itself are looking very good. It's a pleasure to read the books, although I'm no longer a child or teenager. They're simply very entertaining.
Other reviews were stating that the books were being shipped without a box, and that the product picture was misleading. This did not apply in my case. I got the three box nicely bound into an illustrated cardboard box.
on 20 February 2016
My son and I both loved the books, and I read them every night before he slept. He was 10 when I bought them, and 11 when we finished them. Super for those kids who love fantasy, and for parents too. I was not bored reading them out loud, we both looked forward to early nights with the Inkheart Trilogy.
on 12 April 2014
Well written, great storyline, wonderful believable characters - I could not put it down! Cornelia Funke is one of my favourite writers. I will definitely read more her books soon.
on 29 August 2014
Loved the set, other than cheap paper, will also see how long binding lasts
on 1 September 2014
Super quick delivery, great books.
on 28 November 2014