on 25 July 2017
Generation 4 Pokemon was my childhood and these Pokemon bring back memories. I'm glad we get to learn how to draw them!
on 26 January 2011
Bought this for my son who is a pokemon fan. He loves it and has been using it as a reference to draw his favourite pokemon characters. He particularly likes the colourful pictures and design. This has spurred his interest in drawing.
on 25 July 2011
my daughter loves this she has drawn them all and they look great. she really took her time and made a great job of them and still she goes back and customises them, she has made great use of this book would recommend if they are a pokemon fan.
on 1 June 2014
My little girl liked this, but it took her about 20 minutes to draw all the featured Pokemon. There isn't much in the book so it didn't hold her attention for long.
on 14 November 2013
This if for a Christmas stocking filler present so not been used yet. I am sure my son will love it though!
on 4 April 2011
I bought this for my son's friend as part of a birthday present, he was Pokemon mad so very pleased with it.
on 15 June 2012
ordered as a gift for a teenage into drawing... they loved and it was here with a day or two of ordering
on 13 April 2013
Good for the kids at work. It appealed to the younger ones as well as the older ones- they were really pleased with it.
on 30 June 2012
A very good book but a lot smaller than we expected but overall very good. My son was delighted with it and that's what counts so a very good book if they like drawing things.
on 31 December 2013
This chosen with Pokemon pencil case. I thought it very thin and not much to look at but Pokemon fan loves it.