on 29 April 2015
All we need for our journey. Excellent price for an absolute essential. Old fashioned I may be but I still like maps, as against satnavs which sadly can't tell you anything off the highways. All that magnificent scenery! Course you need an ally as well, if only to hold the thing - but all that information...... shouldn't be missed.
on 2 September 2013
Nothing exciting about a map...unless you plan to go to the places you circle with a red pen...this map of Colorado is easy to read, folds up nicely and will be helpful when we go on our road trip...what else can I say it was only a few quid and came in very good time with the free delivery service :)
on 11 February 2013
Like most American maps that I've bought, this one is only just about adequate. The scale is much too small to be of any use when you need something at a "local" level.
Why don't the Americans have the equivalent of our OS maps?
on 24 December 2012
excellent map of the area - great for navigating around unknown territory. Would recommend to anyone travelling in Colorado - a little on the big side for examining in the car but the information is all there.
on 2 October 2013
Even though this map is what I would consider pocket sized (deep Yorkshire pockets!) it has a great deal of information - and luckily for me, the larger scale city maps feature the two main areas of interest for me - Denver (for the airport) and Boulder (for the nightlife!)
Clear and easy to read - not got lost yet!
on 17 February 2013
This is a good map of the state for touring. A little better than some others for scale. I supplemented this with a live GPS tracked map on my Android tablet as it doesn't have all the little back roads.
on 28 March 2012
This is an excellent map of Colorado and very much value for money. Don't be fooled into thinking it's a book about tennis. What was Amazon thinking? But it's not just Amazon, at least one other big bookseller has this wrong to.
on 14 May 2013
This map is a good scale and works well with the various guide books in being able to establish routes and distances between the various locations we are planning to visit. A good value map.
on 29 March 2013
We bought this map to plan our route and camp sites for our forthcoming trip. It is easy to read and of a scale that allows quite detailed planning. I would recommend this map.
on 12 January 2015
Useful for the main roads but a little lacking in local detail