on 20 August 2014
This was a good map for our road trip in California, showing tourist sights etc. it's not as detailed as maps in UK but does have street maps of the larger towns and citie: supplemented this with google maps on IPad when trying to find hotels etc. do take a real of clear tape with you as it is quite flimsy and after only a few folding and unfolding episodes it tears down the creases!
3 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2017
Great map for oyrCslufifnua road trip. Just wished we’d have bought one gif Nevada & Arizona too!!!
on 15 December 2013
Bought 2 maps for recent trip to California. Never really used this one as it was so difficult to read. Go for the Marco Polo map instead.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 January 2016
Looks fine, will let you know if I get lost.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 May 2015
Covers a very wide area and whilst it does have more detailed maps for main cities it isn't the most detailed map. I was very lucky I'd printed more detailed maps of our key stop offs otherwise we would have been very lost!
on 2 April 2013
Just what we needed for our trip this summer. We will be travelling around a lot of California and this map is easy to read and very detailed.
6 people found this helpful
on 19 August 2017
Good detailed map for planning journeys.
on 3 July 2017
These maps are an excellent guide to the United States
on 1 November 2017
Ideal for trip planning
on 6 February 2015
Great map range for planning trips in the US. Not just Iowa. There is sufficient detail to identify routes and places to visit which I then programme into my SatNav.
It helps that I love maps.