Customer reviews

on 23 August 2016
For anyone who loves poetry,especially Robert Frost,it is a beautiful book.The illustrations are fabulous!! I love it !'
on 12 September 2009
Anyone who loves this poem - or this poet - will appreciate the superb illustrations. What a joyous way to introduce children to poetry!
on 9 October 2015
Recommended 100%
on 8 January 2014
Great Illustrations for familiar Christmas Story which I bought for my small granddaughter. Firm favourite already for adults and children.
on 8 February 2015
Beautiful illustrations to match the magical text
on 16 December 1998
Jeffers' illustrations evoke serenity and beauty that can be physically felt. We have had this book for years, bringing it out with the annual holiday decorations. My children are in their late teens now, but I still catch them quietly reading this beautiful book.
on 31 March 1998
I had a teacher once, one I was very fond of if I may recall, and he made me read this poem by Robert Frost. My mind jumped to the Santa Claus theory, but Mr. Walbalm made me think again. He related the poem to a man/woman considering suicide one winter evening, a possibility I have never considered before. Look into that.
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse