on 19 September 2017
I am from Spain and as a english book for me and for a lot of people it is the best. The red one means lowest level and it is perfect for who is starting with the new languages. This book will let you getting and improving all your skills with the english. According to many forums this books are highly recomended because they are very complete and you can find whatever kind of aditional information in the end of this book.
I'm right now learning english in an academy too and my teacher recommended to me this book's collection because it is the best way to learn english by your own from your house.

If you want the complete collection you must get:
Essential Grammar in Use. Although my english is a bit better than this level, it is good to have got it to practise from zero.
English Grammar in Use. Intermediate
Advanced Grammar in Use. Amazing

It is always the same method and it works. First they explain you grammar and in the next page you have a lot of exercices to complete. To correct it just go in the end of this book and find the solution.

Product recommended 100%.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 13 May 2016
Very easy to understand, perfect illustration. Once read means already 90% learned. It is not like learning by stupid repeating sentences of the same type, the explanations are leading to a real understandig of the sense in the structure of the english language. I bought it for my son to support him in his first foreign language.
on 6 November 2015
Always a fan of his work . Very useful for practicing Grammar and I often use it as homework for my students
on 29 April 2017
An excellent "first" stage grammar for teaching ESOL.
on 26 June 2017
Cambridge grammar books have been my favourite since University and now a must for all my ESOL students.
on 10 April 2017
using along side my degree
on 28 May 2016
This edition is very comprehensive and will support my English lesson for English Language learners.

A great investment!
on 6 September 2017
Lovely pictures that particularly engages younger learners. A wonderful initial grammar book clearly written.
on 26 November 2016
Simply perfect for learning English
on 8 October 2015
great book but beware this edition doesn't include the "cheat sheet"