on 24 January 2013
a very good book for someone who wants to improve English.I recommend to all.Exercises are great and you can check and cd is great
on 21 October 2012
One of my teacher said to me it is a good book. That s why I bought it. When I have a time I am study this book. It is helpful.
on 1 September 2011
Good starter for esol people, handy cd rom also. Good companion to a structured taught course. Would not just use in isolation.
on 1 January 2013
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn English properly. Probably the best spent money for any student.
on 11 April 2013
thanks a lot for your business. excellent service and I am very satisfied with your product which has arrived in time.
on 9 December 2013
I would recommend product as its easy to learn english for the beginers. Easy to practice and easy to understand
on 21 June 2014
Very good book . If you need to write grammar I recommend this one. Its very vrey good one gor you .
on 16 December 2009
I know this is an excelent product, I had it before. I'm buying it to someone else.
on 18 September 2014
Arguably, one of the very best English language leaning books available on Amazon.
on 24 March 2015
The book is great because it uses grammar in a very simple way to understand.