on 1 April 2017
Really helpful. Enough space to annotate around - just what I wanted for school!
on 11 October 2013
I recommend this book as being the best for GCSE students (all Levels). It is complete and it has side notes, explaining expressions, words and analysing the characters. It also explains the setting in details.
on 21 June 2014
I wanted this book for my daughter for her English Literature course next year. The book was in good condition and is perfect for our purposes. Totally unmarked. I was impressed also with the speed with which the book arrived. Thank you.
on 28 May 2013
A great companion with a wide range of suggested extension activities and exercises. Excellent choice for students and teachers/practitioners alike.
on 10 June 2015
Enough space to write
Good to make annotations
Not cramped
on 4 June 2015
Well satisfied with my purchase. Will recommend . Thank you.
on 25 January 2015
Text was annotated so not as described.
on 30 June 2013
the book is a well structured version of the shakespearian text that offers many activities and special notes that are very useful.
on 2 April 2009
The actual book is nicely layed out with useful translations of some Shakespearean phrases and words. If you like/know the story I would definately recommend.
If your looking for a Shakespeare play to read for recreation I wouldn't rate it as a particularly good play. Rather tedious if you have to read more than once (I studied at school) then I would hardly say its my favourite. Fairly boring basic plot very predictable!!