on 13 September 2013
I'm teaching English abroad and this has helped massively with learning about the grammar rules. English is complicated and most things we just know doesn't sound right but don't know why. This book explains it and has examples and is easy to read. It came quickly and it's extremely useful. Definitely recommend it.
on 10 February 2015
Good price and good book.
on 21 November 2012
Possibly the best and most authoritative grammar book today available. Just go for it if you are serious about learning how English grammar works. I reccommend it to anyone studying at an upper-intermediate/advanced level.
on 11 September 2015
No problem with the contents. but somehow the side and a couple of pages were slightly dirty.
on 20 November 2014
molto bene.
on 11 July 2010
It is the kind of thing I was looking for to support and progress in my studies.
It is a good item for a good price, full of data, information and ideas about the
language of English, as I already said, perfect for the work and studies I am doing
at present. Excellent!!! I would buy another one if I needed it. Sure.
on 14 April 2011
It's really good book for people who learn English.
I had been quite confused about which tense I should use and when.
This book explained me everything.
I'm satisfied in a 100%.
on 1 February 2016
nice stuff
on 19 June 2008
This book is extremely detailed with many examples. It is really for teachers who already have a good basic knowledge of English grammar. The grammar of "spoken" English is also included.
on 25 July 2015